Glamping – Hassle-free camping
You would like to try camping, but you don’t have any equipment.
You are used to sleeping in a hotel and would like to try something new.
We have what you need!
In an enchanting spot, you can stay comfortably in our ready-to-camp tent.
It includes everything you need: Memory foam mattress, bedding, dishes and an outdoor space for the kitchen with a small propane stove.
Price: 125$/night (min 3 nights)
(Propane not included but available at the office.)
Small ready-to-camp cedar chalets
(located on the Indian Head Campground with an exceptional view on the sea).
- Ready to camp in a woodland landscaped mountain.
- You have to walk about 100 meters from your car.
- Cabins include a queen size, bed, sofa-bed, fridg, micro-wave, small oven and pic-nic table on balcony.
- Showers at community bathrooms.
- Dry toilet and water tank for dishes near by.
- No pets allowed in cabins.
- Near all the activities and events of the Gaspésie.
- Cabins are rented from $ 595 to $ 695 per week or for a minimum of 3 days.
Price to be discussed according to schedule.
For informations : 418-645-2333 from may to october or email us on the reservation page.
Beautiful 27 foot trailer for rent.
- Weekly : saturday to saturday : 425$ to 525 + tx
- 3 adults maximum
If you have any questions about our locations, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at : (418) 645-2333
or by email at : email@example.com.
In this way, we can help you to target the site that suits you best.
Camping Tête d’Indien
Come and see us!
28 km from Percé
38 km from Gaspé